our most popular call plans
BEST FOR SMALL BUSINESS - £11.99
BEST FOR HOME BUSINESS - £7.99
Pay As You Go - £3.99
Why Choose The VoIP Shop Home Business Phone Solution?
- Give you low cost second phone line - Save your business money
- Cheap business Calls - high quality calls that save you up to 60%
- We provide you with a FREE incoming UK number
- Use The VoIP Shop anywhere in the world with our mobile apps
- Features inclide voicemail, welcome greetings, call forward, caller id
- Flexible 30 day Contract perfect for startups and small businesses
VoIP Shop Starter Pack
- A VoIP Box
- A cable to connect the VoIP Box to your broadband router
- Quickstart guide for simple setup
- 1 )Connect the VoIP Box to your existing broadband
- 2 )Plug a phone into your new VoIP Box
- 3 )Pick up the phone and start calling
VOIP SHOP MOBILE APP EXTENSIONSWe have launched an amazing new app on iPhone and Android which allows you receive calls and use your call package on your mobile device. So whatever call plan you have, you can use those unlimited minutes through your phone just by downloading the mobile app from anywhere in the world.
Free UK Inbound number provided as standardYou can choose a FREE Incoming Number to use with your VoIP Box
- Choose your own UK area code
- Keep your number even if you move around
- Set up as many virtual numbers as you want
Keep existing phone number
If you've had your home or business phone number for a long time, you may be keen to keep the same number when you join The Voip Shop. fortunately, the voip shop can arrange the transfer of your existing UK landline phone numbers by porting the number over
Which numbers can be transferred to the Voip Shop?
The Voip Shop is a direct provider and has a dedicated number porting team to handle your number transfers. Whether you are with BT, Sky, TalkTalk, Virgin, Skype or any other provider, your existing number can be transferred for you by the voip shop to use on our services
How long does the number transfer take?
The process can take between two to three weeks - it is important that all the required information is provided speedily and accurately to avoid any delays. In the interim, you will effectively have two phone numbers to use, your original landline number and your new, temporary Voip shop number.
When I get my number, should I cancel my old phone service?
No. Your original phone service needs to be active for the number transfer to take place, and if it is cancelled, you will lose your original number. When your number is transferred, your original service will automatically be cancelled.